Customer Support AgentApplyApply Later Location Iași, Romania Additional Locations Iasi, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
We are currently seeking suitable applicants for expanding the crew of a professional and enthusiastic Romanian Technical Support Team.
You will take part in providing excellent customer support service for 123-reg.co.uk - one of UK’s top companies which has registered over 3 million domain names for clients across the globe.
We are currently seeking suitable applicants for expanding crew of a professional and hardworking Romanian Technical Support Team.
You will take part in providing excellent customer support service for 123-reg.co.uk - one of UK’s top companies which has registered over 3 million domain names for clients across thе globe.
You will communicate with our customers via both live (typed) chat and CRM – a ticketing system. You’ll start as a 1st line agent, able of advancing afterwards within thе company.
Your IT knowledge, combined with excellent English skills and an above average typing speed will help you along thе way.
- Bе the first point of contаct for our customers
- Be аn empаthic problеm solver who puts customer's nееds first
- Understаnd their issue and attempt solving it; where required, bring up to the proper team
- Actively collaborate closely with customers to ensure they are kept up to date regarding their query, providing responses when needed and ensuring documentation of any investigation and follow-up is made
- Work productively while maintaining exceptional quality standards
- Deliver exceptional support to our customers
- Offer tailored recommendations for products for our customers, based on their current portfolio
Your favorite subjects of discussion will be:
- Domain names
- Web hosting
- Website building
- Online chat to potential customers advising them which of our products and services will suit their needs
- Online chat to current customers helping to resolve their technical support problems
- Using our CRM solution to supervise all customers’ history
- Answering customers’ more technical support issues through our CRM
- Working closely with your colleagues to identify and raise issues to improve customer happiness and experience
- Very good written English is mandatory. Proficiency in spoken English is considered an advantage
- Above average typing speed (40 wpm or more) is mandatory
- Above average IT skills or simply being keen of technology are considered advantages
- Very good communication skills and insight are required
- Experience in customer support or help desk is an advantage
- Experience in sales or related is a bonus
- Team player and positive attitude under workload pressure
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 holiday days per year
- Individual health plan
- Meal vouchers
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply. On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.