Customer Service ConsultantIași, Romania
GoDaddy Registry is one of the world’s largest and leading domain name registry providers empowering online innovation. We operate top-level domains (TLDs) on behalf of sovereign nations, city governments and global brands so that people worldwide can bring their ideas to life online.
With more than two decades of industry leadership to draw on, we serve as the Registry Operator for TLDs like .co, .us, .biz, and .nyc – and manage the backend technology for hundreds more. Our team is building a platform for future innovation and growth that will positively impact the entire global internet community. To learn more about us, please visit www.registry.godaddy.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Do you have a passion for delivering a world class customer experience and guiding our customers to success? In this role you will provide an exceptional GoDaddy customer experience. You will be the first point of contact and provide professional consultation to our UK customer base.
Iasi or Remote Romania
What you'll get to do
- First point of contact for our customers via phone (inbound).
- Understand their issue and attempt resolving it; where required, advance to the proper team.
- Accurately identify customer needs and guide them throughout the purchase process
- Actively liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to date regarding their query, providing responses when needed and ensuring documentation of any investigation and follow-up.
- Work efficiently while maintaining exceptional quality standards.
- Deliver exceptional support while providing consultancy to our customers, ensuring their expectancies on response and assistance are met or exceeded.
- Identify and deliver consulting solutions to help customers’ business development.
- Phone support for both potential and existing customers.
- Working closely with your colleagues to identify and raise issues to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
Your experience should include
- Excellent spoken English is mandatory. Failing to prove proficiency is a showstopper.
- British English slang should be no news for you, for instance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also mandatory.
- Above average IT skills are considered an advantage.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Extraordinary teammate and positive attitude under workload pressure.
- Previous experience in Sales is considered an advantage.
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive base salary
- Extra pay depending on the shift you will work on
- Commission from your monthly sales
- Chance of winning a plethora of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly prizes and incentives based on your performance
- The opportunity to work and join forces in a growing, forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to elevate your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R008411