CRM Product ManagerApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; Woking, United Kingdom; Nottingham, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This is an exciting new role for a CRM product manager – you’ll be driving the adoption and rollout of the GoDaddy CRM platform into our EMEA teams.
You’ll be providing our EMEA Customer Care teams with the CRM tools they need to better help our customers – leading to superior customer interactions and satisfaction.
- Become the go-to expert for the GoDaddy CRM platform, in the EMEA region
- Become the essential bridge between our EMEA and Global CRM platform teams
- Understand the GoDaddy CRM tools and evangelise opportunities for the EMEA region
- Understand the business and CRM needs of the EMEA customer support teams
- Build and own the roadmap for adoption of the CRM platform in the EMEA region
- Define, drive and deliver projects to deliver the GoDaddy CRM into EMEA
- Work with Engineering, Product Management and Customer Care teams to define and document user stories and requirements, to guide engineering teams
- Experienced in working with large-scale customer care organisations
- A strong understanding of CRM methodologies and concepts - e.g. lead management, interaction tracking, pipelines, reporting, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have been involved in the rollout or update of a CRM platform
- Proven skills in project management and successful delivery - you must enjoy and thrive on planning, teamwork and getting things delivered.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent requirements collection, elaboration and documentation skills
- Ideally you’ll have knowledge and experience with Agile development process including use of typical tools like Jira
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.