Call Center AgentIași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
We are currently looking for fit candidates to fill in open positions within a new sales team GoDaddy EMEA. You will take part in providing excellent support assistance for our English customer base, working in a call center environment. As this is a completely new addition to the existing departments within GoDaddy EMEA, you will take part, along with ourselves, in trialing this role; Your IT knowledge, combined with excellent interpersonal skills will help you along the way.
You'll working in our office from Iasi.
What you'll get to do
- First point of contact for our customers via phone (inbound).
- Understand their issue and attempt resolving it; where required, advance to the proper team.
- Actively liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to date regarding their query, providing responses when needed and ensuring documentation of any investigation and follow-up.
- Work efficiently while maintaining exceptional quality standards.
- Deliver exceptional support while providing consultancy to our customers, ensuring their expectancies on response and assistance are met or exceeded.
- Identify and deliver consulting solutions to help customers’ business development.
- Phone support for both potential and existing customers.
- Using our CRM to bring up difficult or time-consuming queries.
- Keeping the customers updated on their query progress via the CRM.
- Working closely with your colleagues to identify and raise issues to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
Your experience should include
- Excellent spoken English is mandatory. Failing to prove proficiency is a show stopper. British English slang should be no news for you, for instance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also mandatory. We’re looking for candidates that are highly collegiality among other things.
- Experience on a call center job is mandatory.
- Problem-solving skills are mandatory (a logical test will be given during the interview).
- Above average IT skills are considered an advantage.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Extraordinary teammate and positive attitude under workload pressure.
What you’ll get from us
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment.
- Technical training /certifications upon request.
- Competitive salary based upon your experience.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.
- Coffee and fresh fruit during the day.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R008413