Call Center AgentApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are currently looking for fit candidates to fill in open positions within a new support team GoDaddy EMEA. You will take part in providing excellent technical support assistance for our English customer base, working in a call center environment.
• First point of contact for our customers via phone (inbound)
• Understand their issue and attempt resolving it; where required, escalate to the proper team
• Actively liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to date regarding their query, providing responses when needed and ensuring documentation of any investigation and follow-up
• Work productively while maintaining exceptional quality standards
• Deliver exceptional support while providing consultancy to our customers, ensuring their expectancies on response and assistance are met or exceeded
• Identify and deliver consulting solutions to help customers’ business development
• Phone support for both potential and existing customers
• Using our CRM to escalate difficult or time-consuming queries
• Keeping the customers updated on their query progress via the CRM
• Working closely with your colleagues to identify and raise issues to improve customer satisfaction and experience
• Excellent spoken English is mandatory. Failing to prove proficiency is a show stopper. British English slang should be no news for you, for instance.
• Excellent communication skills are also mandatory. We’re looking for candidates that are highly empathic, among other things.
• Problem-solving skills are mandatory (a logical test will be given during the interview)
• Above average IT skills are considered an advantage
• Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
• Team player and positive attitude under workload pressure
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.