Customer Support Specialist IIIApplyApply Later Location Hürth, Germany
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Who we are:
The Customer Success Team is at the core of GoDaddy’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, the Customer Success Team is GoDaddy’s connection to our customers, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the GoDaddy brand. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, actively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving goals, have high emotional intelligence, a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you'll do:
- Serve as the principal point of contact for customers in their first month of service, communicating with them via phone and email.
- Help customers navigate the onboarding process, building trust in the company and ensuring they get off to an outstanding start.
- Communicate the work that GoDaddy is doing to help our customers’ attract and retain more business.
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of GoDaddy's products and best practices to provide new value to customers.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can continually serve customers better.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
- A love of local businesses and an authentic desire to help them succeed.
- B2B customer service experience is ideal.
- Excellent judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Lots of comfort with a role where the majority of time is spent on the phone.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal skills.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in meaningful environments.
- An outstanding work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.