Sr. Director, Paid Advertising StrategistHiawatha, Iowa | Kirkland, Washington | Sunnyvale, California | Scottsdale, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, and data-dominant omnichannel marketer to join the paid advertising team. In this role you will be responsible for the overall performance media strategy across all channels. You understand the overall business strategy, know with the customer and target audience, and have deep channel expertise – both online and offline. You think about the end to end user experience and understand the role of paid advertising in the overall customer journey.
This position can be located in our Greater Scottsdale offices, our Bay Area offices or our Kirkland office.
What you'll get to do...
- Overall planning, forecasting, and optimization across all performance marketing channels – both online and offline (video, display, social, TV, OTT, audio, etc.)
- Improves channel performance and return on investment by optimizing targeting, creative, and bidding strategies
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies and drive scalable results
- Understands incrementality measurement, and impact of cross channel activity
- Proactively identifies and evaluates new opportunities and keeps up with latest tools and platforms. Pitches new opportunities to key partners
Your experience should include...
- 8+ years of experience developing and leading performance marketing strategy, with experience in hands on execution
- Experience with consumer, industry, and cultural media trends, and proven innovation in media, tracking, analytics, and research.
- Experience and comfort working in a dynamic, and at times ambiguous, environment
- Comfortable with (lots of) data, analytical in nature - Understanding of how to analyze complex issues and develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations
- Team oriented and ability to collaborate effectively across cross functional partners
- Willingness to be deep in the details, while also being able to craft and communicate higher-level strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or related field
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009375