At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior Marketing Manager employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As the Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for development, growth and execution of GoDaddy’s brand campaigns. You will be managing an integrated set of marketing initiatives to focus on generating reach, brand effectiveness, traffic, and driving continued engagement from our current customer base within budget parameters to meet overall objectives. We’ll stretch your knowledge of key marketing practices, analytical skills and the ability to present data. If this sounds like your next growth role, please apply!
- Collaborates with Sr Director to build a strategic planning to achieve objectives
- Plan, develop and execute omni-channel marketing campaigns and segments to support the strategic vision to grow brand awareness, engage users and drive sales
- Utilizes market research, key learnings, and insights in order to determine optimal plan to meet objectives
- Managing, analyze, optimizing and reporting on activity across managed accounts and markets
- Develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver marketing solutions against key initiatives
- Account budgeting, pacing and forecasting
- Collaborate with brand agency on assets for successful omni-channel campaign
- Testing multiple placements, creative ads, bid options to identify the most effective placement
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on these findings
- Manage front facing company video channels.
- Other initiatives/projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years digital and/or channel marketing experience
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other Social media advertising experience a plus
- Ability to achieve specific results from little direction
- Knowledge of e-commerce and internet-based business models
- Expert understanding of creative messages, web metrics, media testing methodologies and optimization strategies
- Knowledge of Video Platform strategies
- Advanced MSFT Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must have strong team management, analytical skills, be detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- The ability to adapt to changing environments quickly.
- Ability to scope, develop and prototype new ideas, test their impact and adjust as needed.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care