Senior Business Analyst - Brand MarketingHiawatha, Iowa | Kirkland, Washington | Scottsdale, Arizona | Tempe, Arizona
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Due to the pandemic, positions are currently remote - working from home - but candidate should be located near one of GoDaddy’s physical office locations in Iowa (Hiawatha), Arizona (Greater-Phoenix), Washington (Kirkland), or California (Bay Area).
Join our team
As a company focused on making data-driven decisions, GoDaddy is continually seeking skilled and highly-motivated analysts to join our Business Analytics team. On the BA team, you are integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover and the thoughtful recommendations you make. You will join forces with leaders of the brand marketing team to provide strategic insights into GoDaddy’s brand health and the long-term effects of brand marketing investments. A person in this role must have in-depth data analytics knowledge and expertise, experience in marketing and brand KPIs, and a love of solving complex problems. As an analyst, you should be able to tell a clear and succinct story using data and effectively communicate findings to all levels of the organization, including our executive team.
We are seeking team members that are outstanding, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. You can make a difference here!
What you'll get to do...
- You will interact daily with senior marketing and brand leadership partners to translate their goals and objectives into measurable development plans through collection of analytic requirements, providing answers to business questions, making recommendations based on data evidence, and joining forces in driving business improvement and optimization. Success will largely be driven by your ability to work both independently and through a strong team function to make critical decisions.
- You will create models illustrating long term effects of the investment in our brand.
- You will apply your data visualization expertise through building and maintaining rich, dynamic analytic dashboards, displaying results in easily-consumable reports that help our partners understand their business and its drivers.
- You will communicate, present recommendations, and collaborate with senior marketing and brand leaders.
- You will use data to tell a story. Daily focuses include applying your expertise in data & analytics to translate our data assets into meaningful insights, suggesting recommendations, and influencing the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to business partners.
- You will be required to build end-to-end reporting solutions from multiple data structures and sources as well as lead the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc. Post-graduate degree a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing analytics or data science
- 5+ years of experience with SQL; ability to write efficient queries and effectively manipulate data
- 3+ years of experience creating linear regression models, predictive models, or forecasts in R/Python
- 3+ years of experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, R or other programs.
- Understanding of experimentation setup and interpretation of results
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently. Proven communication and collaboration skills; willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
You might also have…
- Familiarity with Marketing Mix or Econometric Models
- Familiarity with common research tools and survey data
- Passion for connecting awareness and perception with behavior and performance
- Front-end reporting tools (Tableau)
- Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010533