Prototype UX + Visual DesignerApply Apply Later Location Hiawatha, Iowa; Kirkland, Washington; San Francisco, California; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Take an active role in defining the evolution of GoDaddy’s brand and products through creating leading-edge prototypes combining strategic thinking with visual, interaction, and UX design. As a prototype UX + visual designer, you’ll use customer insight to illustrate the direction for how GoDaddy delivers its brand promise across all customer touch points.
The prototype UX + visual designer is an independent thinker, able to see beyond the horizon and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where ideas come to life through a creative process engaging with stakeholders from multiple functional areas across the business. Successful candidates have experience creating end-to-end experiences and interaction flows across multiple screen sizes, form factors, and markets, plus production design experience informing their perspective on how experiences will be delivered systematically.
• Create engaging user experiences that reflect strategic priorities and business objectives
• Design experiences that bring together multiple products and scenarios for mobile and web
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
• Manage multiple projects in an agile workflow, defining and evolving requirements and solutions working with stakeholders across marketing, other UX groups, and engineering
• 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer or similar role.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Experience with prototyping for consumer software products
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
• Expert knowledge of visual, typographic, grid system and interaction design disciplines and principles.
• Expertise in motion, illustration and concept creation/visualization.
• Expertise in visual design and UX software such as Sketch, InVision or Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Online portfolio that demonstrates your UX, visual, and user interface design expertise.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.