Product Management DirectorHiawatha, Iowa | Scottsdale, Arizona | Tempe, Arizona | Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: You'll work from one of these offices: Kirkland, WA office, Scottsdale, AZ office, Tempe, AZ office, or Hiawatha, IA office.
What you'll get to do...
As the Product Management Director for Customer Marketing, you will be responsible for developing requirements from the marketing team for the implementation, integration and optimization of our MarTech stack to support business goals, working closely with the MarTech team to do so.
In this role, you will work closely to provide requirements and priorities for our Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration, as well as preparing the marketing team to be ready for ongoing launches. You will have demonstrated leadership proficiencies and work closely with internal partners in service of enabling this robust suite of tools.
Additionally, you will have demonstrated experience with, and an understanding of digital marketing standard methodologies to support a high touch business model. In this role you will also work closely with the email marketing team, the project management team and others and will serve as the Marketing Tech subject matter within the marketing org & a strategic advisor on behalf of the marketing organization.
- Serve as the subject matter authority (SME) for how the marketing team will ingest the Salesforce platform, and other associated technologies.
- Responsible for incorporating ongoing market research, vendor improvements and partner feedback on features and priorities to provide the appropriate requirements and priorities on behalf of Customer Marketing to the Marketing Technology Team.
- Understand user/business requirements and collaborate with partners to deliver on them. Work with the program management organization (PMO) for ongoing implementation efforts.
- Advise and optimize campaign execution, define client segmentation, journey and business rules.
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure efficient inbox placement and privacy compliance.
- Assist with lead database management; data normalization, custom fields, attributions, tags, list segmentation.
- Build and deliver user training on the platform.
- Be a trusted advisor within the marketing team. Collaborate extraordinarily well with key partners. Be open to new insights and bring a constantly evolving learning attitude with an eye on taming the complexity of a growing MarTech stack.
- Work closely with the in-house MarTech team to manage product backlog/ongoing enhancements to the platform.
- Develop ideas for new capabilities to be built or explored in support of new business strategies and/or to optimize efficiency of existing strategies.
- Ensure the ability to measure the performance of marketing strategies and tests at a campaign, channel and customer level through comprehensive data capture and management practices.
- Work closely with channel managers, operations and the MarTech team to improve the velocity of campaign execution as it pertains to optimizing how the MarTech stack is used in execution.
Your experience should include...
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on marketing automation product leadership experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce packages, custom fields and objects.
- Experience in Agile methodology, and working with cross functional teams.
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Proven track record to translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate to internal customers, business, and technical partners. Comfortable communicating with senior leadership.
You might also have...
- Self-Starting: A self-motivated individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. An inventive individual who pro-actively thinks outside of the box.
- Technology Forward: Has an interest in technology, knows the tools and tricks.
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and feed intellect; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify meaningful insights.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter.
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to ask the right questions to uncover key information.
- Collaborative: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting structures to drive campaigns across teams.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009475