GoDaddy engineers are shifting the global economy to support small businesses worldwide to create beautiful online experiences for their customers that help them grow and manage their business. We work fearlessly to build innovative solutions, platforms and business applications tailored to the unique needs of the small business owner. Using a collaborative, agile, small team approach we make cutting edge technologies simple and effective. Our team of technologists do the heavy lifting, so our customers can focus on making their dreams come true.
What makes a successful Manager of Digital Marketing Analytics employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Tech Savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a data-driven company, GoDaddy, is seeking a talented and highly-motivated analytics leader to join our Business Analytics team. We are looking for a leader that is passionate, extraordinary, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. If this is you, please apply! You will be integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover, the thoughtful recommendations you make, and the people you mentor and lead.
• Manage a team of analysts providing analytics solutions for our Digital Advertising channels (Paid & Organic Search, Display & Social Media Advertising, Affiliate Networks). You will be identifying opportunities, setting priorities and establishing goals to optimize GoDaddy’s return on advertising spend.
• Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
• Partner with teams to increase the level of automation and programmatic / dynamic bid decisioning in our digital advertising.
• Develop and implement “best practices” for the visualization of data and the building of end-to-end reporting and analysis solutions.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in an analytical organization delivering platform solutions and capabilities
• Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI).
• Experience with Paid Advertising Platforms (Adwords, Facebook, DoubleClick).
• Previous experience managing a team of analysts very highly desired.
• Understanding of analytical techniques including predictive modeling, experiment design
and measurement, and machine learning.
• Proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and partner with leaders to deliver solutions that are aligned to strategy and support business objectives.
• Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills, including ability to prepare materials for audiences at all levels of the organization.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The amazing thing about GoDaddy wasn't that we were able to define a company standard and have that standard meet or exceed our goals in defining it. The amazing thing was how open the teams were to joining forces to investigate, decide, evangelize and engage on a change like this.
Chris Evans, VP of Engineering
I haven't met a developer yet who doesn't want to change the world for the better with their work.
Blake Irving, GoDaddy Board Director & Former CEO
The product team combines data and customer insight to deliver impactful experiences around the world. Working here is an opportunity to make a difference globally by helping individuals make a living and bring their ideas from inception to reality.
Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer