Contact Strategy Senior ManagerApply Apply Later Location Hiawatha, Iowa; Kirkland, Washington; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California; Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Contact Strategy Senior Manager is the strategic bridge between customer marketing and partners throughout GoDaddy. This critical role spans across an array of areas and includes developing marketing strategies using both analytical and qualitative insights, writing requirements to build new capabilities, leading a wide range of projects spanning across teams that support the execution of marketing strategies and feeding asks into the analytical roadmap to support insights and strategy development. It will use both analytical and qualitative insights to help develop and prioritize overarching marketing strategies that will be implemented across all channels including email, outbound calling, display advertising, SMS and the website experience. True success will come from driving incremental revenue from the existing customer base.
- Proactively review performance vs. targets and identify opportunities to close the gap and/or drive higher lift above target through marketing strategies. Ultimately own performance outcomes.
- Source both quantitative and qualitative information from partners across the organization to inform the development of marketing strategies that optimize customer contact across all touchpoints and drive customer value. Partner closely in the execution of these strategies with customer marketing leads.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies and conversations for key customer segments and drive the execution of the defined strategies/tests.
- Define and drive the execution of strategic projects across the organization in collaboration with partner teams.
- Develop a deep and broad understanding of GoDaddy’s data and marketing execution platforms.
- Partner with the MarTech team, data engineering team, and others, to identify and define projects in support of enabling our marketing strategy including data capture gaps, platforms needed and new capabilities desired. Write requirements for partner teams to execute against and partner closely with them to drive projects to completion.
- Heavily contribute to the analytics roadmap including: defining reporting requirements for scorecards and dashboards, creating strategic analytics asks in support of marketing strategy development, defining requirements for presentation of incremental impact measurements. Partner with analytics as they execute against these requests.
- Transform analytical insights into a customer messaging decision engine, including defining audiences, identifying what to talk to them about, when is the right time to reach out to them and in what channel to reach them with the ultimate goal of driving value to GoDaddy’s customers.
- Partner with analytics teams to define the requirements for predictive models, segmentation models, lookalike models and new data capture needs in support of enabling and optimizing the contact and messaging strategy as well as developing audience definitions.
- Contribute to the development of Conversational Marketing’s roadmaps. Communicate the strategic vision and roadmaps to partners across GoDaddy including MarTech, operations, channel partners, product marketers and beyond.
- Champion a connected customer experience through all outbound marketing initiatives.
- 2 to 5 years of hands on experience with customer marketing, analytics and project/program management.
- Strong understanding of customer marketing, customer retention and personalized messaging strategies.
- Proven ability to take analytical insights and utilize them to build an executable business strategy.
- Solid understanding of statistics and model building.
- Experience pulling data via SQL, HQL (Hive) or other coding languages for use in analytics.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understanding of marketing technologies and experience writing requirements in support of technology development.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to be the bridge between marketing and technical and/or analytical partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, with a post graduate degree a plus.
The following characteristics define a candidate that will succeed in the culture and for this position:
- Self-Starting: A self-motivated individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. A resourceful individual who pro-actively thinks outside of the box.
- Technology Forward: Has an interest in technology, knows the tools and tricks.
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and nurture intellect; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify actionable insights.
- Problem Solver: Continually resolve issues through active problem solving and striving to answer questions before they are asked.
- Organizational Skills: The ability to bring disparate stakeholders together to resolve issues and drive consensus.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter.
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to ask the right questions (at the right time) necessary to uncover key information that can unlock relevant action.
- Team Oriented: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting structures.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.