AnimatorApply Apply Later Location Hiawatha, Iowa; Kirkland, Washington; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Job Description Summary
GoDaddy is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced Animator to create engaging content as part of our digital learning experiences. You will be responsible for producing engaging and original video content including for standard video productions, live events and shoots such as interviews, role-play scenarios and motion graphics. This is a hands-on position that includes video production, shooting, editing, motion design, and sound design. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. They can work independently with little supervision and/or collaborate with a team of producers and creatives to raise the bar with each project. The ideal candidate has top-tier skills in Adobe After Effects and has a portfolio of producing motion graphics and editing that demonstrates storytelling in a variety of formats and styles (short-form, long-form, integrated media, social, broadcast, etc.). Produce a variety of different training video styles (lectures, interviews, role-play scenarios, animations, etc.)
- Edit and manage video post-production projects and assets
- Consistently demonstrate understanding of the video and animation production process best practices
- Deliver on time, every time
- Work with internal and external video producers, crews, and vendors
- Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from project owners
- Manage communication between project stakeholders and the post team
- Collaborate in a team environment and clearly communicate to teammates, vendors and stakeholders
- Collaborate well with other producers and designers
- Self-motivated to continually raise the creative bar
• Must be able to execute all aspects of digital video production, including story concepting, providing guidance on scripting/timing, shooting/desktop recording, editing, creating graphics and other effects, incorporating sound, music and photographs. Leads creation or assists with all aspects of production for various types of video content: product demo, customer and partner testimonials, events montages, corporate branding / overview pieces, video blog posts, etc. Responsible for the look and tone of video content in alignment with brand messaging
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content. Based on production purpose, works with engineers and other technical subject-matter staff in evaluating and planning various productions. Suggests technology or content ideas to help staff achieve desired outcomes from video projects
• Helps to maintain creative project request process and clearly communicate production processes to organization; manages multiple projects simultaneously, proactively reprioritizing with your team leader and stakeholders when necessary as determined by competitive issues
• Organizes and manages all digital video assets; translates audio, video, graphics and digital animation and other digital media content into various distributable formats
• Remains current on design trends, including graphics, website, social, and video
• Works with outside vendors, as needed, on producing digital assets
• Comprehensive understanding of editing file structures, web formats and compression; working knowledge of best video compression practices for online distribution
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity; understanding of basic design concepts including color theory and typography
• Ability to implement best practices and make the best professional recommendations to deliver against project timelines, resources, and goals
• Expert knowledge of video production equipment, video artistic styles, techniques, methodologies, and effects
• Expert level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite video products (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Audition)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.