Technology RiskHayes, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Must be United Kingdom based.
What you'll get to do...
- Lead projects to document processes, identify risks and evaluate control design.
- Collaborate with business partners to propose appropriate remediation strategies and coordinate audit activities.
- Develop requirements for automated tests supporting real-time risk management strategies.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience with IT compliance, risk management or a related field.
- One or more current technology-focused certifications (CISA, PCI-ISA, CISSP).
- Emerging expertise in at least one technology or compliance area.
- Experience coordinating with internal partners and external auditors, including accurately interpreting requests, fielding questions, and resolving issues.
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work well independently or within a team.
You might also have...
- Experience coding small programs (PowerShell, SQL, VBA, etc.).
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
We've got your back...
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A dedicated, training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R009882