Tax ManagerPrimary Location: Hayes, United Kingdom
Location: Hayes, UK
The Tax Manager is primarily responsible for compliance with all relevant taxing jurisdictions tax laws for the UK and other EMEA GoDaddy companies.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage quarterly/yearly tax related closing activities for group reporting and statutory purposes;
- Independently manage country specific tasks, simplification of tax processes and assist in group wide tax planning projects including supporting the business from a tax perspective;
- Liaison with external and internal audit teams and tax consultants to ensure timely delivery of audit requests, including statutory audits and tax computations, current and deferred, participation in SOX documentation and testing;
- Review of corporate income tax and VAT returns, provide support in transfer pricing documentation preparation and ensure compliance with local tax laws;
- Work with management to develop information for risk assessment and to prepare efficient decision making
- Communicate with local tax authorities.
Your experience should include...
- Qualified accountant with minimum 5+ years tax experience, preferably working for a multinational enterprise and/or large firm tax experience;
- Experience of reviewing tax returns, VAT declarations and corporate income tax and VAT audits;
- CTA (the chartered tax advisor qualification) and/or ACA, ACCA or similar;
- Ability to identify areas of potential tax noncompliance, develop solutions and implement changes to comply;
- Organized and detail oriented, adaptable to change and dealing with incomplete information;
- Dedicated team member who can work independently and hands-on across multiple functions with different partners;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written;
- Working knowledge of SOX and internal controls and strong proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
You might also have...
- Experience in M&A and corporate restructuring, working in a fast-paced, highly multifaceted and changing environment;
- US GAAP / international accounting experience preferred;
- Good understanding of payroll taxes.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012371