Senior SEO SpecialistApply Apply Later Location Hayes, United Kingdom; Iași, Romania; Nottingham, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Senior SEO Specialist will optimise the GoDaddy EMEA websites alongside our local brands which consist of 123 Reg, Heart Internet, Host Europe, Domain Factory and TSO Host.
- Work alongside the Head of SEO to progress our EMEA Technical SEO strategy
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content to increase the visibility of the company websites
- Work alongside and guide the marketing teams in developing a content strategy according to search opportunity, keyword analysis, and audience intent in various EMEA languages
- Identify and propose solutions for website speed and mobile-friendliness issues
- Work with Content, PR, Social and wider teams, ensuring we are utilizing search insights effectively across the business
- Plan website consolidations and migrations from start to finish
- Investigate and report shifts in traffic and ranks
- Perform keyword research & mapping
- Run technical audits on our websites
- Analyse competitor and keyword rankings/trends with regular reporting and insight
- Understand the importance of on-site UX; making recommendations on potential improvements
- Analyse link profile reports and find patterns of potential spammy links to update disavow files
- Help automate processes as much as possible
- Keep the business aware of all major updates and what implications they can have for us
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.