Senior Incident Response EngineerApplyApply Later Location London, United Kingdom; Nottingham, United Kingdom; Woking, United Kingdom; Hayes, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Senior Incident Response Engineer in our Threat and Response organization, you will be responsible for handling and responding to different security incident, writing codes to automate some of our process, and provide mentorship to junior engineers.
The enterprise threat landscape is constantly evolving and in order to maintain pace with new threats and vulnerabilities GoDaddy's Incident Response team seeks a Senior Incident Response Analyst.
An ideal candidate for this role is able to work independently with limited supervision, understands and can execute appropriate action on a wide range events in on-premise and cloud environments, provides mentorship and oversight to junior peers, and is capable of guiding improvements in an ever-changing enterprise environment.
This position is for a shift-based role and may require extended hours and/or on-call participation.
- Incident handling and incident management
- Investigation, validation, and remediation of security events
- Develop, document and maintain processes & procedures
- Improve incident response capabilities by participating in development of automation and tooling
- Stakeholder management of key players within our European region
- Collaboration with other teams to develop, deploy & tune detection alerts
- Provide ongoing mentorship of peers and help to build training paths for junior analysts
- 3+ years of experience working in an incident response role or setting
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or other related degree is preferred
- Incident Response specific or other relevant certifications preferred [ex. GCIH, ECIH, CISSP, etc.]
- Understanding of security principles and good security practices across multiple security domains
- Experience implementing and executing incident response actions in an enterprise environment
- Administration skills in Windows, Linux, and MacOSX
- Ability to understand and apply the cyber kill chain model to events
- Knowledge of CIS or similar security frameworks
- Previous experience with any/all of the following tools is helpful: Splunk, ELK, Tanium, TrendMicro, Atlassian, ServiceNow, Github, Okta
- Experience with incident response in cloud platforms [AWS, GCP, etc] is desired
- Ability to perform memory or disk-based forensics is a plus
- Able to work independently, and internationally
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to triage, and handle events appropriately to their severity level
- Grasp of German desired, not required
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.