Senior AnalystApply Apply Later Location Hayes, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are seeking a talented and highly-motivated senior analyst to join our Business Analytics team. On the BA team, you will be integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover and the thoughtful recommendations you make. You will join forces with leaders of our product, platform, website, customer experience, and marketing teams. You will also be visible to the executive group and must be able to tell a succinct story from the data.
We are seeking someone who is passionate, extraordinary, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. You can make a difference here!
- Use data to tell a story. Conduct in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards. Show results in easy-to-understand visualisations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers
- Interact with business partners to understand their goals and objectives, develop analytic requirements, provide answers to business questions, make recommendations, and join forces in driving business improvement and optimisation
- Build end-to-end reporting solutions from multiple data structures and sources. Lead the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
An ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, etc…Postgrad degree a plus
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in analytics, preferably in SaaS/subscription space
- Experience using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data a MUST.Large dataset experience (e.g. Hive, AWS) a plus. You need to be very comfortable with pulling, joining, re-shaping and analysing large, disparate and complex datasets
- Knowledge of analytical programming/scripting languages e.g. R a bonus
- Experience with data visualisation and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Data Studio, Google Analytics, or similar
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design
- Understanding of bread and butter data science techniques and concepts including but not limited to linear regression, time series forecasting, machine learning, hypothesis testing, and causal inference useful
- Highly analytical, accurate and with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment, striking the right balance between short-term, medium-term and long-term objectives
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Proven written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- Can-do attitude and learner mindset, eager and willing to explore new business/technical areas. Willingness to take the initiative and keep raising the bar
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.