Product Manager - 123 RegHayes, United Kingdom | Beeston, United Kingdom | Iasi, Romania | London, United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Our 123 Reg brand in the UK has over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, we are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day.
Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business.
By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way.
Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
What you'll get to do...
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, for our 123 Reg brand, to work collaboratively with our engineering and marketing teams, to elevate our user experience across key products. We'll count on you to provide valuable input into our product strategy to ensure continued growth across our product portfolio.
You’ll also be responsible for moving your projects forward, communicating milestones with others, and clearly documenting your work.
What you will be responsible for:
- Customer insights – Be our customer expert to identify opportunities that improve our customer experience and reduce product churn.
- Market intelligence – Be the specialist on the product alternatives that customers consider, and how 123 Reg can better serve the needs of these customers. Drive the cross-functional discussion on competitive offerings and potential response regarding product positioning, feature gaps and pricing.
- Stakeholder management and product roadmap ownership - Working with global product teams, 3rd party providers and engineering teams to priorities and deliver new features.
- Go To Market input – Partner with the Go-to-Market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new products and features.
- Product strategy – Contribute to the product strategy and vision for specific product lines to improve revenue across key product categories.
- Sales enablement - Partner with our marketing and care teams in driving the creation of vital collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth.
- Pricing and Packaging - Develop strategies for developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieve business goals.
Your experience should include...
- At least 4-6 years’ experience driving full product lifecycle including integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritisation and pre/post-launch execution.
- Empathetic and understanding of the user journey, and excited to collaborate with the team in making it better.
- Experience working with an Agile development team
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and user stories.
- Being a self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility.
- Using experimentation and businesses cases to validate ideas and iterating quickly based on what you learn
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong financial acumen and analytical driven
- Experience in websites and hosting
We've got your back...
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A dedicated, training program
- Excellent opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011321