Command Center Analyst V - LeadPrimary Location: Gilbert, Arizona
Location: Gilbert, AZ / US - Remote
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy Care & Services Operational Planning & Logistics is hiring a highly collaborative Command Center Analyst V, who is passionate about customers, operational excellence, and innovation. In this role, you will be part of the Command Center committed to ensuring we optimize day to day operations supporting 3500 guides servicing GoDaddy customers across the United States, Canada, Australia, and Latin America, making sure guides are always available when customers need them.
What you'll get to do...
- Make forecast adjustments to ensure intra-day and intra-week views provide an accurate picture of expected coverage
- Manage schedule optimization, time-off allotment thresholds, and shrinkage to ensure we are there for customers when they need us
- Project intra-day and intra-week operational performance, including service level projections, average speed of answer, and abandon and verify model effectiveness based on actual results
- Serve as business pillar lead and coordinate work of other analysts within the command center aligned to the businesses within that pillar
- Partner with Operations teams to balance intra-day performance across multiple queues, departments, and channels
- Complete ad hoc analysis requests in support of business changes, sizings, financial impacts, and service level projections
- Utilize operational key process indicators, leading indicators, and output metrics to understand how GoDaddy is performing and make recommendations on how to improve operational performance
- Understand call routing in relation to skilling and how call mix is direct impact to performance, including making recommendations on skilling strategies/changes
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5 or more years of experience with contact center operations, including experience using contact center tools, metrics, and reporting systems such as Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Avaya, Genesys, Nice Workforce Management (IEX), Nice Webstation, and Aspect
- Expert on contact center operations, including but not limited to experience with standard contact center metrics, reporting, and tools to ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and agent groups
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including expert level Excel skills (create complex worksheets, understand VBA, run macros, etc.), PowerPoint, and business intelligence and reporting applications including Tableau
- Basic data mining capabilities leveraging SQL
You might also have...
- Proficiency in designing and building interactive dashboards and other reporting in Tableau, including complex data visualization
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013571