Sr. Marketing Specialist, GoDaddy Pro CommunityPrimary Location: Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): Gilbert, Arizona; Hiawatha, Iowa
Location: Remote, US
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join the team ...
The GoDaddy Pro Community is made up of the everyday entrepreneurs who help others start, grow and run their online presence. Our Community members include web designers, developers, consultants, digital marketers, IT professionals and more.
We’re looking for an agile Sr. Marketing Specialist as Community Manager who knows the web design & development space, and how to work (and play!) within it.
As a Community Manager for GoDaddy Pro, it will be your job to help our Pro members succeed, and in turn, reach the millions of everyday entrepreneurs who need their help. You’ll wear a variety of hats in this role, including communications, support, engagement, and advocacy.
This role reports directly to the Global Field Marketing Sr. Manager on the GoDaddy Pro Brand Build team.
What you'll get to do...
- Use your strong written communication skills to engage and attract our audience to events and discussions.
- Highlight issues reported and connect internal teams to implement solutions quickly.
- Have a customer-first mentality with a focus on helping our Web Designers & Developers succeed and excel in their freelance businesses.
- Implement and lead creative programs that spark Community growth, participation, and member connections.
- Join forces with our social and content marketing teams to increase Community visibility and opportunities for new assets (e.g. blog posts, case studies).
- Use a mix of community content and activities to help GoDaddy Pro Community members get their clients up-and-running with GoDaddy Pro products and services.
- Maintain an active and visible online & offline presence in the web professional community.
- Participate in community activities, e.g. online discussions & in-person meetups.
- Identify trending and hot topics to keep other GoDaddy Pro teams informed about what’s happening in the Community.
- “Close the loop” between what we hear in the Community and our go-to-market actions in Marketing, Product and Care.
- Identify potential candidates to participate in GoDaddy Pro customer councils and advocacy programs.
- Surprise, delight, and engage our premier Community contributors.
- Support our Field Marketing activities, e.g. Events, live streams, webinars, and conferences.
- Be an active participant in the growing industry of Community Management.
- Report on Community performance KPIs.
Your experience should include...
- Strong written communicator;
- Knowledgeable about GoDaddy products and services;
- Familiarity with social media & online communities;
- Experience with building and managing websites, especially with WordPress
- Comfortable on camera.
You might also have...
- First-hand experience in the industry, e.g. working as a freelancer, in-house web developer, or agency employee;
- Experience in running online or in-person communities (e.g. meetup groups);
- Experience working in a customer-facing technical support role.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012617