Senior Manager, Learning & Talent OperationsGilbert, Arizona | Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Join our team ...
The Senior Manager of Learning & Talent Operations is a key leader role on GoDaddy’s Learning & Talent team and is responsible for leading and executing on the operational strategy and daily function of the department plus leading, developing and engaging a team of hardworking learning professionals that support global training programs. The high-profile, global position involves close strategic collaboration with Learning Program Managers, Facilitation Managers and Stakeholders across the business to ensure that GoDaddy Learning programs are delivered at the highest quality, and with consistent standards. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels.
What you'll get to do...
- Report to the Senior Director and lead GoDaddy’s global team of learning professionals (4).
- Interface with Learning Program Managers and Stakeholders across the business to support new and ongoing global learning & talent programs and events.
- Develop a technology-enabled strategy for the team which includes tracking and management of licenses and contracts.
- Improve and introduce technology, tools and standards to enable a more efficient execution of processes related to the end-to-end learning and development life-cycle, including management of the LMS Cornerstone.
- Establish a partner strategy for sourcing strategic partnerships and maintain relationships with vendors and third parties.
- Develop an evaluation strategy for measuring the effectiveness of learning programs and work with analysts to provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting. Analyze data to identify capability gaps.
- Research and review industry data to keep ahead of emerging strategies and trends in learning technology and operations to continually improve our approach to designing and delivering learning experiences.
- Budget management for Learning & Talent and company-wide professional development. Provide regular monitoring, analysis and reporting of budget and spend in partnership with finance and global leadership.
- Ownership of L&T project management utilizing SmartSheets and ownership of internal L&T SharePoint sites for document management and communication across the department.
- Develop standards and approaches for maintenance schedules and continuous improvement. Keep ahead of emerging learning principles and techniques to continually improve the approach to delivering learning experiences.
- Partner with Facilities, IT, Corporate Events, Finance and HR departments to complete tasks and follow company policy and procedures.
- Prepare, update and maintain a wide variety of project communications, business documents, reports, and other related project information.
- Identify process gaps, design and share resource guides and materials, and assist in the development of best practices across the department.
- Own partner concern issues for all Learning & Talent support, including removing barriers, problem solving and anticipating and addressing program delivery challenges before they surface.
- Be a visible leader of operations across GoDaddy.
Your experience should include...
- Proven experience working in a Learning & Talent department of a global company, developing teams, programs and operations.
- Deep Learning Technology, Systems and Processes subject matter expertise, especially with SharePoint and SmartSheets.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of the LMS Cornerstone
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale programs across multiple geographies
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with fine attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and build individual capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Results-oriented self-starter who takes initiative and can prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Evidence of excellent relationship building ability across an organization, with the ability to influence leaders at all levels and across functional/ geographical lines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- High customer service orientation and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to think and plan strategically but follow through and act on the tactical.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011855