Program ManagerGilbert, Arizona | Hiawatha, Iowa | Scottsdale, Arizona | Tempe, Arizona
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Gilbert, Tempe, or Scottsdale, Arizona or Hiawatha, Iowa
Join our team
GoDaddy is seeking an experienced Program Manager who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Care and Services Program Management Team. The C&S Program Management team is laser-focused on driving and delivering cross-functional strategic programs for GoDaddy Guides and Customers that improve experiences, empower decision-making, and deliver on company goals.
The Program Manager will provide leadership, alignment and transparency across a portfolio of projects driving revenue and a best-in-class customer experience at scale for the Care and Services organization. The primary focus area for this Program Manager position will be supporting the Commerce expansion at GoDaddy, specifically leading programs and projects that are impactful to the Care & Services organization. On any given day, the Program Manager might be kick-starting a new initiative, managing a cross-functional end-to-end implementation plan or working with business partners to make trade-offs and prioritize a rolling roadmap of projects. As Program Managers, we build trusted networks, seek clarity, and serve as the drivers and the glue to ensure teams deliver on complex, cross-functional programs.
What you'll get to do...
- Bring an infectious balance of focus, planning, transparency, priority, and a steadfast drive for big outcomes to those around you.
- Work directly with operations leaders as well as Learning, Product, Engineering, Care Technology (and many more!) partners to deliver successful outcomes against company goals.
- Strategically identify the appropriate participants in each program and clearly define roles and responsibilities.
- Proactively identify critical dependencies, define scope, and assess gaps within active programs and manage key partners through remediation and decision tracking.
- Relentlessly document and manage teams to detailed project and task plans across functional areas and work streams.
- Use strong listening, facilitation and problem-solving skills to form trusted working relationships with leaders and cross department team members. This will be key to proactively anticipating and removing barriers that risk successful delivery.
- Create and maintain continual transparency/reporting of program progress and associated communications necessary to keep a shared understanding across teams.
- Drive project delivery, collaboration, transparency, and risk remediation across cross-functional business teams.
- See each program through to implementation and tracking of results including lessons learned to apply to the next program for continuous improvement.
Your experience should include...
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in cross-functional and cross-departmental program management focused on business operations and/or customer support. Previous experience in the commerce or payments industry and/or launching products is a plus.
- Able to stay objective, focus on facts and data, and remain resilient in managing conflicting priorities, multiple stakeholders and expectations.
- Expert level ability to communicate directly and clearly at all levels of management, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Proven capabilities in using frameworks to create project charters and detailed task plans and managing them to the finish line across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to challenge and influence leaders and team members to inspire change and strategic decision making.
- Ability to prioritize and balance competing opportunities and customer needs with business priorities and outcomes.
- Ability to maintain a high-energy level, positive, open and organized plan throughout the program lifecycle.
- Steadfast attention to detail.
- Comfort with high-level concepts and the ability to turn them into measurable plans.
- A bias towards action and being proactively confident and politely persistent in managing team members to stay aligned and updated on the program charter, plan and their individual and team tasks.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011815