Process Automation Analyst IVPrimary Location: Gilbert, Arizona - Remote Additional location(s): Arizona
Location: Gilbert, AZ or US - Remote
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy Care & Services Workforce Planning & Logistics is hiring a highly innovative Level IV Process Automation Analyst who is passionate about process automation, process improvement and streamlining, and data accessibility and visualization. In this role, you will be part of the Workforce Planning & Logistics team committed to ensuring GoDaddy effectively manages contact centers around the world, making sure guides are always available when customers need them, across 21 sites in 12 countries.
What you'll get to do...
- Automate workforce management processes through custom scripting and tool integration
- Simplify the process of real-time queue management through creation of automated triggers and scripts to improve process and the functionality of tools
- Plan, build, monitor, and report process improvement or redesign initiatives; define, establish, and measure process controls and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop and document prototypes, test plans and scripts, and own analyst training plans to use new automation
- Manage readiness for releases and updates to workforce management tools
- Own system administration for workforce management tools including building out and managing in-app reporting and real-time dashboard views
- Manage data queries and develop reports using workforce management specific data based on reporting needs
- Perform return on investment assessments, risk analysis, feasibility/complexity analysis, and cost/benefit analyses with regard to automation and tool integration being built
- Influence the way workforce management processes are completed through process innovation, improved access to data, and automation
Your experience should include...
- Have expert knowledge of contact center operations including experience with standard contact center metrics, reporting, and tools to ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and agent groups
- Have expert knowledge of contact center tools, metrics, and reporting, including but not limited to Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Avaya, Genesys, Nice Workforce Management (IEX), Nice Webstation, and Aspect
- Have 4 or more years of experience building automation and tool integration through custom scripting and API integration leveraging python, ruby, html, java, or similar language.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office (including advanced statistical and worksheet functions), business intelligence applications, and databases
- Possess strong communication and collaboration with business leaders at every level, including but not limited to senior leaders, business process outsource partners, cross-functional teams, and guides
You might also have...
- Proficiency in designing and building interactive dashboards and other reporting in Tableau, including complex data visualization, preferred
- Experience with Amazon Web Services preferred
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013284