Outbound Sales Representative U.S. Military Veteran & Veteran Spouse (Hiring for Summer 2020)ApplyApply Later Location Gilbert, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will interact with GoDaddy’s existing customers to introduce them to products and services that meet their needs. In this role, you will be a part of warm outbound calling campaigns in targeted markets via an outbound dialer; no cold calling here. You will handle customer accounts for small businesses through consultation, while building trust and rapport with the customer. You will assist with inbound call volume from other divisions within GoDaddy when necessary. The key performance measurements for this role are new revenue-per-day, customer satisfaction surveys, and customer availability. Come join our Customer Development team who helps customers use the power of the internet to expand their online presence, all while growing your consultation and sales abilities.
- You will help existing GoDaddy customers build their web presence, one unique story at a time.
- You will utilize a consultative sales approach when engaging with customers to find out what solutions to recommend.
- You will work in short sales cycles with a “one-call-close” mentality.
- You will learn our product line to become a GoDaddy product guide, who builds rapport and trust to advise customers on the best solution to achieve their goals.
- You are expected to meet daily and monthly performance standards set by the Outbound department in order to be eligible to earn monthly bonuses, which include but are not limited to: sales targets, schedule adherence, customer survey scores, and providing a “WOW” customer service experience .
- You will work at a fast pace to consult, recommend, and enable the right online product and service strategies to customers.
- You will complete a rigorous training and onboarding program to learn about GoDaddy products/services and sales techniques.
- 1 year of customer service or outbound sales call center experience is required.
- Ability to learn and an interest in technology.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with the ability to easily and quickly build rapport with customers.
- A high level of integrity and customer focus. We always consider what’s best for the customer.
- Refusal to allow rejection on one sales call affect the outcome of the next. Perseverance and resilience are key.
- Consistent demonstration of GoDaddy’s core values – Extraordinary Customer Focus, Live Passionately, Own Outcomes, Work Fearlessly, and Join Forces.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently.
- Because we’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires regular and consistent physical presence in the office to assist them. It also requires the ability to work schedules with pre-defined breaks and lunch periods.
- Do you already work at GoDaddy? All internal candidates must meet our internal transition requirements (click here to view).
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- This is an entry level sales role, but 1 year of outbound sales experience, particularly in a bonus or commission-based sales environment, is preferred.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.