Manager, Business Analytics - Customer CareApply Apply Later Location Gilbert, Arizona; Kirkland, Washington; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California; Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Lead the Sales Operations team with the Customer Care analytics team. This position will be responsible for determining the sales targets for agents, departments, sites and regions in Care.
As a data-driven company, GoDaddy, is seeking a talented and highly-motivated individual to join our Business Analytics group to lead our Customer Care Business Operations Team. We are looking for a savvy individual who is part analyst, part data expert, and part strategic business partner. If you enjoy using data to answer key business questions, while building systems that scale and enable both business owners and analysts, this may be the job for you! Your goal as the Manager of the Customer Care Business Operations Team will be to use your unique skill set to create and maintain the process for determining sales quotas for all levels of the Care organization, create insightful dashboards to uncover opportunity and provide insightful analysis to Customer Care leadership.
- You will become a key member of the operational mechanics of Care, understanding contact types to best optimize for customer experience, expense and sales.
- Create and maintain an automated process for determining proper sales quotas for all levels of the organization.
- Work closely with Finance team to meet bonus expense costs.
- Utilize historical trends and future initiatives in a complex data model to determine expected contact and sales rates by contact type, region and site.
- Supervise the creation/maintenance of a system for Business Operations to update sales and contact quotas for future months.
- Supervise the creation/maintenance of a data mart that aggregates all key data points by contact type, region and site for analysis in comparison to quotas and historical performance.
What will it take to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, data analyst, or in a similar data-focused capacity
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience with business intelligence software, particularly Tableau
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience consulting with business owners to identify reporting needs and translate needs to automated, scalable systems
- Highly motivated self-starter able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Project management skills
- Bonus points for:
- Contact Center Experience
- Experience setting sales quotas for a large organization
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.