Learning Program Manager: CareApply Apply Later Location Gilbert, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This business-critical position for a Learning Program Manager supports product-related and other specialty training within the Care environment at GoDaddy. This includes curricula supporting Care and Media Temple on Hosting, Productivity, Reseller, Mid-Market, and more. The role involves program managing a range of learning initiatives including modules for new hires, continuing development for established employees, and combining these into pathways for ongoing development. The position involves close collaboration with channel managers, Product teams, Care and Media Temple leaders, Workforce, Communications, instructional designers, facilitators, delivery support professionals, and fellow learning program managers, to ensure that the right learning programs are prioritized and built, that content and delivery is coordinated, that programs are released, and that learning programs land with high measurable impact. The position reports into the Learning Program Management Center of Excellence within GoDaddy Learning.
In this role, you will:
- Build strong relationships to ensure that Care and Media Temple product and specialty programs are prioritized, built quickly, and delivered to land impact.
- Own learning programs from initial scoping through to delivery, including liaising with the Instructional Design team and external vendors as needed.
- Build comprehensive implementation plans to ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of learning programs.
- Guide the content of Care and Media Temple training by feeding in subject matter expertise, and by engaging with other SMEs around the company. Where needed, external SME knowledge will also be leveraged.
- Partner closely with Care and Media Temple leaders, Workforce, Channel Management, Communications, and other key stakeholders.
- Measure and report program outcomes against learning and business objectives.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- At least six years of experience working in a Learning department of a global company.
- At least two years of experience as a learning program manager utilizing extensive program management tools and skills to roll out programs across multiple countries.
- Experience and familiarity working on learning programs in a Care environment.
- Experience of working closely with corporate leaders (Directors and above).
- Experience of partnering closely with instructional designers and learning delivery professionals.
- Experience of managing the roll-out of training programs across multiple locations.
- Experience of identifying business impact metrics for programs, gathering data, and reporting results back to business leaders.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.