Inbound Sales RepresentativePrimary Location: Gilbert, Arizona
Join our team
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. You will join a team of 10-15 agents who interact with existing and potential GoDaddy customers. In this role, you will provide an exceptional GoDaddy customer experience (WOW Experience) to every customer by giving our customers the tools and insights to help transform their ideas into successful online ventures! This will be completed through analysis of a customer’s account and in-the-moment consultative conversations leading to product/service recommendations.
Our people are our priority, and due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, this role requires the ability to work in a remote environment. If and when we deem it safe for employees to return to our office environment, a regular and consistent physical presence in our Gilbert, AZ office may be required.
What you'll get to do
- Field inbound calls and exhibit the behaviors of WOW throughout the entire interaction.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding new products and services that will help their businesses succeed.
- Offer resolution within our scope of support (SOS), providing direction for third party resolution or consultation regarding a paid solution, as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service.
- Take full ownership of and provide a thorough resolution to customers.
- Meet metrics that could include but are not limited to Customer Availability, Net Promoter Score, and New Sales Per Day.
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
Your experience should include
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years’ sales experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- 1+ years’ experience in a commission, bonus, and/or metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to meet sales quotas while providing a great customer experience.
- Experience using a CRM or other customer management software.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to promote and build extraordinary customer rapport.
- Ability to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at a time.
- Extensive knowledge of internet technology.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
- This position requires a smart phone or other smart device that can (1) access the Google Play or Apple Store and install applications, and (2) receive SMS (text) messages in order to remotely access GoDaddy’s network resources.
You might also have
- 3+ years’ sales experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- Experience owning and/or operating a small and/or midsize business (SMB).
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits including paid time off, 401k, and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups. Continue to have a side hustle (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010704