Inbound Sales Representative - French BilingualGilbert, Arizona | Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Maine | Michigan
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
As a French Bilingual Inbound Sales Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. You will join a team of 10-15 agents who interact with existing and potential GoDaddy customers. In this role, you will provide an exceptional GoDaddy customer experience (WOW Experience) to every customer by giving our customers the tools and insights to help transform their ideas into successful online ventures! This will be completed through analysis of a customer’s account and in-the-moment consultative conversations leading to product/service recommendations.
This is a predominately remote role requiring applicants to live in Arizona, Georgia, or Illinois. If you live in Arizona, however, you must live within commuting distance of GoDaddy’s Gilbert, Arizona office location, as it may be necessary for you to come into the office from time to time. Please note, any requests to work from one of the above GoDaddy offices will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
What you'll get to do
The Inbound Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. Your team will consist of 10-15 agents who support existing and potential French Bilingual GoDaddy customers via inbound telephone calls. Do you love guiding customers to success? In this role you will provide the GoDaddy “WOW” customer experience to every customer by giving them the tools and insights to help transform their ideas and personal initiatives into a success. This will be completed through analysis of a customer’s account and in-the-moment consultative conversations, leading both to improving the customer experience, as well as sales of GoDaddy products and services to help customers achieve their unique business goals.
What you'll get to do
- You will consult with customers, in both French and English, via inbound telephone calls on their unique business needs while seeking opportunities for add-on products that work with existing core products to help them reach their online goals.
- Troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service.
- Take full ownership of and provide a thorough resolution to customers.
- Meet metrics that could include but are not limited to customer availability, number of calls, length of calls, customer satisfaction survey scores, “WOW” (call quality) scores, and sales goals.
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
Your experience should include
- 6+ months of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Strong communication both verbally and written, in both French and English. A bilingual aptitude screening will be conducted as part of the interview process.
- Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to customer problems.
- Ability to effectively manage your time.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments, processes, and systems quickly and thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and use multiple systems simultaneously and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to research and investigate issues using multiple systems.
- Extensive knowledge of internet technology.
- Ability to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at a time..
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits including paid time off, 401k, and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups. Continue to have a side (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011541