As part of our Care organization at GoDaddy, you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world to help our customers build a digital presence like no other. We will arm you with the knowledge to make informed decisions and potential adjustments to our products and services so they can continue meeting our customers’ needs while transforming their businesses. We don’t make dreams come true by playing it safe – every day we hustle to help small businesses shine!
What makes a successful Technical Sales and Support Representative employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Problem solver
- Technologically savvy
- Goal oriented
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Are you passionate about assisting customers with all of their technical needs? Do you love to guide customers to success? If so, come join our Hosting Support team. Hosting Support Phones agents support GoDaddy’s hosting customers on multiple channels, primarily via inbound telephone calls. You will be the first point of contact and provide professional consultation to customers. Your interactions will range from questions about current GoDaddy products/services to consultation regarding new purchases. You will effectively respond and provide information to customers regarding new product and service offerings and contract extension options, and will cross-sell additional products/services.
· Consult with customers about their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and/or solutions to their online goals, all while providing first-call-resolution.
· Build trust, interact, and communicate effectively with various levels of the organization, while meeting department quality and production standards.
· Address customers' technical concerns by walking them through control panels for Content Management Systems, as well as cPanel, Plesk and GoDaddy custom interfaces.
· Troubleshoot and correct issues by utilizing FTP, cPanel, Plesk and MySQL.
· Demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, including by researching and providing solutions for issues of moderate complexity.
· Deep understanding of Internet Technology required, including but not limited to using internet browsers and FTP clients.
· An understanding of Content Management Services such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal, and the ability to navigate and edit.
· Ability to research and investigate issues using multiple systems and to provide support to customers in both the Linux and Windows hosting environments
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Because we’re passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires regular and consistent physical presence in the office to assist them. It also requires the ability to work schedules with pre-defined breaks and lunch periods
· High school diploma or equivalent; candidates without a high school diploma or its equivalent will be considered if they have one year of experience in a call center environment.
· Do you already work at GoDaddy? All internal candidates must meet our internal transition requirements (click here to view).
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· Advanced knowledge of WordPress, including the use of plugins and themes and how to effectively troubleshoot common WordPress errors.
· Ability to utilize SSH and Remote Desktop to navigate and access hosting environments.
· Ability to access and manipulate MySQL and MSSQL databases.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
Our award winning customer care team is second to none. We provide ideas to make small business look amazing online, around the world, around the clock and one customer discussion at a time.
Auguste Goldman, SVP Customer Care
Our people are the keystone of what makes GoDaddy amazing. The diversity, equality, dedication to culture and focus on customer needs are the morsels that bind our foundation together.
Paralee Johnson, Internal Communications