Director of Talent ManagementGilbert, Arizona | Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Kirkland, WA
Join our team ...
The Director of Talent Management role will be part of the Learning & Talent team and will be responsible for building and/or leading programs related to performance management, career development and recognition. This position calls for someone who has a shown background in People Operations/HR and talent development. Successful candidates will have the ability to both run and build new people programs in close partnership with company leaders, as well as being strong operationally to ensure our programs achieve the desired impact on a global scale. This role requires a strong mix of critical thinking and practical application and collaboration with teams at all levels. This position reports to the VP of GoDaddy Learning & Talent.
At GoDaddy, we are passionate, hardworking, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in inclusion, positive relationships, a growth mindset and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will experience the impact of your work growing our company in this position through close partnerships with GoDaddy leaders, employees and with your People Operations colleagues.
What you'll get to do...
- Work closely with People Ops leaders and at times business leaders to drive our performance management processes globally.
- Lead our career development efforts, closely partnering with key stakeholders to ensure programmatic efforts are well executed, seeking feedback along the way to allow us to evolve and improve.
- Co-lead efforts to design, implement and run an ongoing recognition program for the company globally.
- Collaborate effectively with key partners across the organization in People Ops, Legal and IT.
- Act as a subject matter expert on performance management, career development, feedback and recognition, using other experts as needed.
- Measure and report program outcomes against business objectives, and ensure that stakeholders are updated on impact measures.
- Work closely with business partners to ensure that programs are prioritized, aligned to talent needs, built quickly, and delivered to land impact.
Your experience should include...
- Multi-year experience in a global company, ideally high-tech.
- At least 8 years of experience working as a Talent or Management Development professional in a range of roles.
- Multi-year experience working with Director, VP and SVP-level partners.
- Multi-year experience managing the roll-out of talent programs across multiple locations, with a track record of strong program management.
- Experience building or leading recognition efforts globally.
- Experience of identifying business impact metrics for programs, gathering data, and reporting results back to business leaders.
- Strong abilities to collaborate, prioritize, build, execute and problem solve.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010397