Senior Director (m/f/d) - Care and Services EMEAPrimary Location: Germany - Remote
Are you interested in setting the bar for best-in-class hosting, server, email, and domain customer care for website designers, web developers, and resellers in Europe?
In this role you will oversee Care and Services operations for our EMEA based care, sales, and services teams that support our Partner brands, such as Host Europe, Domain Factory, tsoHost, and Heart Internet. This role will be responsible for managing site leads for our teams and will include, but is not limited to, building, and leading the team, and managing performance relative to the company scorecard. Performance metrics include customer satisfaction, customer retention, account sales and operating costs for these Europe based Care and Services teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for the management of key projects, regional initiatives and preparing presentations and communicating to EU-based executives with minimal oversight. Finally, in this role, you will be expected to share best practices on hosting and service experiences for resellers, web designers, and developers across all Europe-based GoDaddy Partner brands, to improve the overall customer experience.
What you’ll get to do...
- Responsible for partner, contract management for our EMEA locations, such as Germany or Serbia, including partnering with local HR on German works council topics
- You will direct and/or influence the team whilst building and sustaining a positive work environment – a place and brand where people want to work
- Understanding the relationship of key financial indicators to financial performance in running a care partner site and contributing to the development of the business strategy
- Aligning operational goals and business plans to support the strategic direction of the site
- Evaluate and propose short and long-term strategies to enhance performance including contact centre technology needs, workflow design, commissions, and bonuses contests, pay for performance leadership development, training needs, and quality programs
- You will focus on high performance, have a bottom-line orientation, and takes responsibility for delivering results by setting and meeting or exceeding personal and GoDaddy’s goals
- You will ensure execution of action plans and day-to-day strategies to motivate, coach, and counsel sales teams
- Work cross-functionally across GoDaddy to identify and address business problems and where Care can add value
- Work with product development teams to optimize product experience for customers based upon findings within Customer Care
- Ensure and promote a team-based environment which delivers best-in-class Customer Care experiences
- Drive alignment, consistency, cohesiveness in people practices, contact centre management activities, overall performance management and customer service and sales delivery to achieve personal and department goals
- Grow and lead an innovative, creative, and fun environment where employees strive to deliver world-class customer experiences and demonstrate the GoDaddy core values
- Execute specific projects and/or areas of expertise and focus such as coordination of training, department hiring, customer retention or process improvements
- Participate in and supports an inclusive culture where employees are highly motivated, energetic, excited, and enthusiastic working for the company
- Create a shared GoDaddy identity and pride for the cross-EU team
Your experience should include...
- At least 5+ years of extensive Contact Centre Management experience, including managing BPO vendors and contact centre teams
- Recognized as an agile, dynamic, situational, and results-focused operations leader
- Experience in leading a large and complex team structure by creating, leading, and developing a sales team
- Experience with data analysis and making data-driven leadership decisions to enhance sales, operational efficiency, and product performance
- Ability to work and influence decisions cross functionally and within senior leadership
- Experience working and consulting with companies from small businesses to enterprise level
- Self-motivated and decisive
- Proficiency with CRM applications, Microsoft Office, Tableau, and other collaboration tools
- Preferably bilingual in English and German, at least fluent in verbal and written
We’ve got your back...
- A permanent employment contract
- Varied challenges that never get boring
- A secure job in a rapidly growing, international company with a motivating, positive and modern atmosphere
- Regular (virtual) events
- Best development opportunities
The health and safety of our employees is very important to GoDaddy, which is why we take a #humanfirst approach and are currently working from home due to COVID-19.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About us.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012493