HTML Email Designer & Developer (m/f/d)Primary Location: Germany - Remote Additional location(s): Bulgaria; India; Romania; Spain; United Kingdom
Location: Remote - Germany, United Kingdom, Romania, Bulgaria, Spain, India
What you'll get to do...
We’re currently looking for a HTML Email Designer & Developer (m/f/d) to join our Partners Brands Marketing team, working on tsoHost, Heart Internet, DomainFactory & Host Europe.
- Responsible for designing, coding, proofing, testing, and troubleshooting HTML email campaigns
- Collaboration with Campaign Managers and Commercial Directors to ensure all emails meet the brand strategy and look / feel
- Close exchange with key stakeholders throughout the development process
Your experience should include...
- Being an expert in HTML and experience specifically in HTML emails and an understanding of email coding limitations
- Experience with responsive email HTML coding, styling and common fallback techniques to ensure optimum rendering across ESPs, browsers and mobile devices
- Be proficient in HTML and CSS development
- Fluent in English, German language skills advantageous
- Be able to work independently as well as collaborate with other members of the email team
- Be able to professionally interact with key stakeholders throughout the development process
- Handle data professionally and securely in line with compliance protocols
- Comfortable with weekly and monthly reporting cadence
The ideal candidate should embody our GoDaddy values in their role:
- Own Outcomes- Apply your knowledge and experience to create, adapt and improve the email communications for GoDaddy Partner Brands
- Build Value– Work with internal stakeholders to deliver email communications that are interesting and relevant for customers
- Join Forces– Collaborate with business partners, across multiple teams, to accomplish goals
- Work Courageously - You will be expected to think outside of the box to find creative ways of enhancing the current email experience with compelling designs that will lead to higher conversions
You might also have…
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & Tableau
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to tight deadlines
We've got your back...
- Flexible working hours, currently completely working from home
- Varied and interesting challenges with room for your own ideas
- Modern, agile and international working environment
- Regular (virtual) team events
- No business dresscode
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About us.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013621