SOC AnalystPrimary Location: Colombia - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or meetings.
Join our Team
Do you want to be an SOC Analyst at GoDaddy? Can you analyze and contain security threats across the company while ensuring the appropriate parties are involved and informed. GoDaddy is looking for a Security Engineer to use their hands-on technical skills, leadership abilities, and an eagerness to solve security incidents.
What you'll get to do...
- We participate in continuous improvement efforts for SOC capabilities across people, process, and technology.
- We´ll collaborate with various teams within the organization to optimize detections and playbooks constantly.
- Analyze and triage endpoint security incidents and should be able to resolve phishing incidents that arise.
- We encourage to mentor and collaborate with junior analysts, and serve as first point of contact for Junior analysts, when they are raising issue.
Your experience should include...
- A very solid grasp of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
- Knowledge on how to handle internet security issues and the threat landscape.
- Someone with experience in the following tools: Splunk, EDR Solutions, Microsoft Security products.
- We want a problem-solver with good communication skills, a deep technical understanding of security standard processes.
- 2+ years’ of experience in a SOC or Fusion Center environment companies or clients
You might also have...
- Incident Response specific or other relevant certifications [ex. GCIH, ECIH, SEC + etc.]
- Experience with WordPress, cPanel, or Plesk
- Experience with incident response in cloud platforms [AWS, GCP, etc].
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018872