Security Technical Program ManagerPrimary Location: Colombia - Remote
At GoDaddy, the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
Join our team...
We are the Information Security Team, do you want to be an Information Security Leader at GoDaddy? Can you tackle large-scale and cross-company issues, while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind?
At GoDaddy, we are on the look for a Security Technical Program Manager to apply their hands-on technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and an eagerness to build solutions to sophisticated problems! Someone who feels comfortable communicating with collaborators, performing security assessments, prioritizing security risks, crafting/communicating, and delivering high-quality work.
What you'll get to do...
Provide Technical Program Management support for a Product Security organization. Help lead the team’s deliverables and status updates. Own team communications tailored to our business and engineering leaders. Run security goals and metrics for the organization and write security business review documents. Use your industry experience to own and drive the resolution and retesting of sophisticated security events, policy questions, and technical security risks.
We are looking for a problem-solver with excellent communication skills, and a deep technical understanding of security engineering's latest methodologies
Your experience should include…
- Business fluency in the English language
- Minimum of 4 years of consistent experience managing penetration testing and red team programs
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Secure Development Lifecycle and Shift Left with a Security by Design methodology
- Minimum of 5 years of dynamic security engineering experience with expertise in multiple security domains including but not limited to security architecture, cryptography, network security, cloud security, mobile security, and web security
- Minimum of 5 years experience applying security engineering that aligns with security and privacy compliance requirements and standard methodologies
You might also have…
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Hosting Industry Experience, with scripting skills (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell)
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018142