Senior Customer Marketing ManagerCologne, Germany | Germany | Hürth, Germany | United Kingdom
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Remote working
What you'll get to do...
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for all customer communications for the EMEA Partner Brands – this will include promotions, marketing campaigns, engineering works etc. This position is intrinsic in the execution of marketing initiatives focused on delivering against the business objectives. It will also work cross functionally to ensure that the customer journey and brand experience is optimised for all customers of each brand and deliver reports consistent with monitoring and improving the process. It will form a fundamental part of the team to deliver marketing tools which enable the execution of these objectives. With 2 Email Marketing Managers (UK and DE) direct reports, who will deliver the relevant communications and will report into the EMEA Marketing Director for partner Brands.
- The focus is to increase revenue with existing customers through a series of customer marketing efforts, which are initially a focused-on email, but we expect it to go beyond email.
- Ownership of the email channel for UK and DE including.
- Email marketers and current email solutions in the short term.
- Overall responsibility for email planners, email design (within branding guidelines), data selection processes, and prioritization to allow for effective and positive communications to customers. These emails could be planned, service requests, marketing, notifications etc.
- Working with other teams to assess and deliver their email requirements, to optimize the customer experience and adhere to GDPR.
- Responsible for driving and delivering the project to move the brands to, in the longer term, different solutions e.g migration to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Driver of email channel experimentation (which experiments, how to best set them up, how to accurately measure impact, etc.) to deliver against corporate goals.
- Effective reporting on the emails sent, bounce rates etc and refining the process, design, content etc to deliver tangible improvements to the customer experience and journey with the brands.
- Responsible for briefing and collecting feedback from Care and Devs on marketing communications (e.g. product launches, promotions, maintenance etc.) to ensure customer action is anticipated by appropriate teams.
- Ensure the FAQ and ‘How to sheets’ are up to date in relation to the customer marketing efforts.
- Working closely with the EMEA CX leader to deliver the outputs of their experimentation, research and NPS/feedback on the customer communications.
Your experience should include...
- Excellent spoken and written German and English.
- Experience in customer /email marketing or similar role for at least 3 years.
- Experience of effectively managing other people (remotely).
- Experience and solid understanding of GDPR and data privacy.
- Excellent communication and people skills; ability to build rapport and work in cross functional teams.
- Proven effective analysis and reporting experience.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management abilities.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time critical environment.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate and use own initiative.
- Analytical skills to determine efficiency of customer marketing efforts.
- A positive and flexible attitude.
- Passion for connecting with customers and doing research to ensure continued improvement of customer marketing efforts.
You might also have...
- Experience of Sales Force.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Understanding of the market and cultures.
- A knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing standard methodologies.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, commercial awareness and perseverance.
We've got your back...
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- A dedicated, training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010372