Senior Controller (m/f/d)Cologne, Germany
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Senior Controller with a focus on FP&A Senior Management, you will be jointly responsible for cross-departmental budgeting and controlling processes. You will independently prepare analyses of operational and financial data for senior management, with whom you will work as Finance Business Partner in an international environment. In addition, you will actively support us in identifying and presenting corporate goals and plans as well as economic and business trends.
Location: Remote working
What you'll get to do...
- C-level sparring and business partner
- Proactive creation of meaningful AdHoc evaluations and derivation of recommendations for action for different management levels
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Preparation of cohort analyses, sales price analyses and profitability calculations
- Preparation of business cases
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly P&L reports, contribution margin calculations, KPI reporting
Your experience should include...
- Successfully completed business studies
- At least seven years of professional experience in the area of controlling/FP&A
- Experienced with Tableau and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills, ability to assert oneself and work in a team, confident and professional appearance
- Flexibility, independence ability to work under pressure and hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of German an advantage
- Handling mass data an advantage
We've got your back...
- A permanent employment contract
- Varied challenges that never get boring
- Flexible working hours
- An international, modern working environment
- Joint (virtual) events
- Best development opportunities
- No business dress code
GoDaddy cares deeply about the health and safety of our employees, so we take a #humanfirst approach and are currently all in the home office due to COVID-19.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R009542