Senior UX DesignerApply Apply Later Location Carlsbad, California; Kirkland, Washington; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a UX Design lead in the GoDaddy Telephony team, you will have a career defining opportunity to lead and drive the user experience of SmartLine product. We are building SmartLine service for mobile businesses to have real time texting and voice calls with their customers, partners and employees by keeping their personal number private and by appearing professional.
You will drive the best in class mobile user experience by taking a customer-obsessed view and collaborating with product managers, developers and marketers who share a passion for fostering a lean, customer first focus, innovative culture with a high degree of execution.
- Drive all aspects of user experience by gathering and understanding business & user requirements, creating information architecture diagrams and user flows, building detailed wireframes, high & low fidelity prototypes and the creation of new concepts.
- Create engaging user experiences that delights customers and exceeds business objectives.
- Drive user engagement KPIs and rapid-test designs based on customer insights and data.
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences.
- Evangelize the user experience both internally in the organization and externally with customers.
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions.
- Drive usability studies, research and market analysis and integrate results into product requirements to enhance user experience.
Qualification / Requirements
- 6+ years’ experience in delivering delightful software products to market. Must have experience with iOS and Android applications.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design along with examples of designing systems across multiple products or platforms. Strong visual design and prototyping skills a plus.
- Must have a modern design aesthetic and pay attention to every detail and every pixel.
- Proactive and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to stakeholders in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must embrace entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and innovation but also maintains a focus on timely quality delivery.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.