Senior iOS Software EngineerPrimary Location: Santa Clara, California Additional location(s): Kirkland, Washington
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is looking for a passionate, high-performing senior iOS engineer to join the Engage & Manage team in the journey to meet the vision of becoming an indispensable daily communication hub for Solo and Micro Small Businesses, so they can be independent and be successful.
As an iOS engineer, you will join a team that is building a new application to support the growth of the product line from our Smartline mobile application that offers a second business line to becoming a multi-channel messaging solution bridging all communication into a central unified inbox. This involves crafting a new scalable mobile application based on new modern architecture, that seamlessly integrates with highly efficient newly built cloud infrastructure based on microservices providing a phenomenal customer experience.
Kirkland, WA: near a GoDaddy office or remote. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
- Contribute to our Mobile application(s) using Swift to deliver compelling user experiences.
- Understand the nuances between Mobile platforms and provide advice and guidance to other developers on handling those nuances.
- Participate in planning, architectural discussion, implementation, and maintenance of a Mobile application enabling personalized interactions with customers.
- Be accountable for code quality, writing unit, integration, and automation tests
- Help and advice in the selection of the most appropriate frameworks to use with the product.
- Continuously learn and share new insights and technical concepts
Your experience should include...
- 5 + year’s experience with software development
- Knowledge and experience in Swift
- Knowledge and experience working with various mobile architecture and techniques such as MVVM, DI
- Knowledge in writing Automated tests using mocked data
- Reactive Programming using Combine and/or RxSwift
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building software using Agile concepts and processes
You might also have...
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of native development patterns and architecture.
- A strong emphasis on code quality paired with the robust unit and UI tests.
- A deep understanding of Design Patterns and how they can be applied to mobile development.
- A demonstrated ability to develop production apps for iOS.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012887