Senior Director of Product Management- Engage & ManageCarlsbad, California | Santa Clara, California
Join Our Team
As Sr. Director of Product Management, in the GoDaddy Engage & Manage team, you will have a career defining opportunity to lead and drive Engage & Manage product line and help shape the future of Mobile at GoDaddy. We are building capabilities and experiences to help SMB's effectively engage with their customers in multiple communication channels and provide them ability to proactively lead their customer relationships. You’ll have the opportunity to build strategic direction for, champion the end to end customer experience on an on-going basis. directs the development of product and market requirements. This includes product strategy definition, requirements analysis, Additionally, you’ll develop a team of product managers and have an Engineering Lead counterpart.
The position is located in our Santa Clara, CA office
What you'll get to do
- Develop cohesive product strategies, roadmaps, and use cases across multiple customer scenarios.
- Lead a group of Product Managers to through the entire product life cycle to bring game changing customer experiences to life.
- Collaborate with other leaders across the organization to deliver customer-driven business outcomes.
- Serve as a domain expert and thought leader in your field.
- Take ownership of outcomes with relentless customer lens: identify, implement and report on success metrics
- Mentor and develop team to achieve exceptional results.
- Communicate, present and influence a wide range of audiences from partners to groups across GoDaddy.
Your experience should include
- Bachelor’s degree; BS/BA in technical field desired; MBA highly preferred
- Ten years’ (2-4 years post MBA) experience in product management (or similar role), working with mobile applications/ Internet/software products, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Proven success leading the development and launch of multiple successful mobile application products or significant customer-facing features through multiple releases. Experience working on partner integrations.
- Demonstrated understanding of core product management, product development, and marketing processes/methodologies such as market needs analysis, competitive analysis, product planning, marketing programs, sales programs, branding, pricing, etc.
- Excellent team leadership, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Customer-centric orientation with excellent ability to develop insights from broad range of data and observations and translate them into meaningful product experiences.
- Intuitively translates big picture goals to micro use cases and has a strong focus on solving core problems to deliver simple solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with engineering, design, business planning, marketing, and customer service.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal guidance.
- Ability to work in a sophisticated, diverse and fast paced environment. Focus on key business goals and executing on plans with constrained resources.
- Position requires up to 10% travel
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009492