At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Director Product Marketing - Telephony employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Daddy’s SmartLIne Telephony business is helping millions of small businesses look more professional, work anywhere and get more done with their day. As Manager of Product Marketing, you will build and lead the execution of across multiple channels with a goal of selling and marketing GoDaddy’s SmartLine Services to new and existing GoDaddy customers.
GoDaddy’s SmartLine Telephony team helps small businesses look professionalsave time and get back to what matters with robust and reliable services that allow them to seamlessly and professionally communicate, collaborate and run their business.
As a leader the in SmartLine Product Marketing team, you will lead cross functional teams focused on driving user acquisition onto GoDaddy’s SmartLine offering. You’ll drive the creation of multi-year strategies geared at meeting aggressive growth goals while ensuring execution of near term campaigns and initiatives drive to reach immediate user acquisition, upsell/x-sell and retention targets.
This is a rare opportunity to blend entrepreneurial skills with exceptional operational, financial and leadership acumen.
- Lead development of strategic vision and tactics required to achieve critical customer, shareholder and employee goals for the Smartline business.
- Define critical metrics across strategic growth levers and deeply understand/communicate business unit performance to senior leadership, partner closely with finance and business analytics to communicate trending and identify new opportunities.
- Partner with Product Management leadership to define annual and quarterly roadmap and own the development and management of annual budget
- Partner with central teams to put in place programs
- Lead cross functional team focused on the collection and communication of key qualitative and quantitative customer data to guide product-specific marketing initiatives. Oversee the creation of robust, data-driven marketing plans and lead marketing counterparts in eCommerce, Product Management, Advertising and Telesales to bring initiatives to market.
- Develop and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive the overall business.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in marketing, with SMB marketing experience preferred. Proven experience leading marketing strategy development across acquisition, upsell/x-sell and retention.
- Demonstrated skills in messaging (development and testing) positioning, branding
- Demonstrated team building and development skills as well as an exceptional track record in cross-functional team building.
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality and desire to own programs from concept to execution.
- Great communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to build relationships across an organization
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into effective marketing programs
- Solid analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.
- MBA Preferred.
- Travel Required.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care
- Work at GoDaddy: View available locations for this position
- Explore Our City: Work at GoDaddy: