Director, Mobile Analytics, Voice and MessagingApply Apply Later Location Carlsbad, California; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a data-driven company, GoDaddy, is seeking a talented and highly-motivated analytics leader to join our Product Analytics team. We are looking for a leader that is passionate, extraordinary, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. If this is you, please apply! You will be integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover, the thoughtful recommendations you make, and the people you mentor and lead.
Our ideal candidate is excited to continuously learn from the many professionals here at GoDaddy while also ready to bring learnings that can advance not just our mobile analytics efforts, but our analytics efforts as a whole.
- Develop and manage towards an analytics vision, framework, and insights suite for mobile apps
- Manage implementation of logging specs & other foundational technical requirements
- Partner with app store(s) and data engineering to get the proper data and telemetry integrated into our data lake
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver insight-driven analysis to inform and shape decisions
- Partner with the senior leadership of our Product team to understand strategic priorities and operational needs
- Partner with Platform teams to develop industry leading data capabilities, including prototyping & design, governance, data quality, and providing long term vision
- Build, manage, and professionally develop a multidisciplinary team of analytics professionals all focused on mobile apps
- Collaborate with other GoDaddy discipline-based analytical teams
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of current mobile app news and trends
- Stay abreast of the global E-commerce industry business trends and proactively consider implications for GoDaddy
- Develop and implement “best practices” for the visualization of data and the building of end-to-end reporting and analysis solutions
- Guide team in the use of data science techniques to drive increased subscription renewal rates, customer LTV, and payment success rates
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support & enhance the analytics team as a whole
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.