Senior Marketing Manager - Customer EngagementLondon, United Kingdom | Cape Town, South Africa
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
London (EMEA) OR Cape Town (South Africa – Western Europe time zone is the focus, GMT to GMT+4)
What you'll get to do...
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who is passionate about small business growth, driving product lifecycle growth, Marketing and ready to lead the capability that connects customers to the value of our products.
The Senior Marketing Manager for Customer Engagement will shape the product engagement, life cycle and customer success strategies and inspire a talented team to move key business metrics.
And if you are successful, you will positively impact millions of users around the globe. This role will require close collaboration with internal global teams including product, engineering, content, design, care and data, as well as partnering with external technology providers. The successful candidate will have the ability to drive everything from long-term strategy and pre-planned campaigns, to day-to-day editorial decisions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and help entrepreneurs around the world build, manage, and grow their business. You’ll be working on building out the delivery of a new GoDaddy mobile experience as part of the Mobile Ventures team. In this role, you’ll be joining a group comprised of Product, Design, and Engineering leaders who share a passion for building innovative products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses.
What You Should be able to Do:
- Set Strategic Direction: Translate business objectives into an inspiring, data informed, long term strategy that empowers and delights our customers by connecting users to product value.
- Mentor, Lead, Inspire - Your team, Mobile Ventures Leadership, and the larger GoDaddy Marketing community.
- Craft Engaging and useful Experiences: Plan and deploy time bound product campaigns
- Plan for Scale - Create experiences across multiple touch points, mediums, products, regions and customers without sacrificing consistency and simplicity.
- Test, Iterate, Test again - Be comfortable experimenting quickly and testing, learning, and iterating on communication design.
- Define & Document - Create artifacts that articulate our users’ needs and identifies actionable steps to help them achieve success.
- Actively lead and report on multiple projects - From start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in a fast-paced environment.
Your experience should include...
- Extensive experience of engagement Marketing, Product Marketing/Management or related experience.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Communications Marketing or a related field preferred.
- Leadership experience with guiding, mentoring and building a team
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead product and or care focused campaigns on a global level is preferred.
- Demonstrated success scaling early-stage app or SaaS-based product is a plus.
- Mobile experience building email and IAM campaigns with marketing automation platforms (eg.Braze, Hubspot, Salesforce or equivalent) for email delivery at scale is essential.
- Ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and actionable plans.
You might also have...
- Excellent communication skills and a way with words.
- Motivates and inspires those around through your passion and drive.
- Excels in a collaborative workplace; partnering with data analysts, product managers, marketers and other functions.
- Can see the big-picture and also appreciate the details.
- A problem solver that’s excited by a challenge.
- A passion for small businesses
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011568