At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Product Manager - Personalization Platform employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As Technical Product Manager for the Personalization platform team, you will help lead planning, delivery and partner outreach for our core services and tooling that enable teams across the company to build dynamic, personalized customer experiences that help GoDaddy customers achieve their goals. Our team's mission is to accelerate delivery of seamless, simple customer experiences that adapt and grow with our customers’ needs. We are an inclusive, collaborative group of people who are passionate about leveraging experimentation to make data-driven decisions about how to best help our customers. We are part of a dynamic and growing team that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people who share our vision.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the team's platform.
- Help internal customers navigate onboarding, scaling and optimizing their usage of our platform to create hyper-personalized user experiences.
- Understand company and department goals and identify opportunities to help partner teams effectively leverage the platform to drive business results.
- Measure and communicate success of the platform.
- Collaborate with other teams at GoDaddy to drive platform adoption and help them optimize their implementations.
- Listen to internal customers to identify new requirements for platform capabilities, tooling and documentation.
- Work with the engineers to prioritize, sequence, and deliver these new capabilities using our agile process.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and communicate how software systems work. This might come from a CS degree, or previous work experience as a software engineer or technical product manager.
- Experience identifying and communicating requirements for a product, platform or service and working with engineers to refine, prioritize and sequence the work.
- Expertise at clearly describing technical capabilities to audiences with mixed technical backgrounds and turn their feedback into actionable work for the engineering team.
- Experience working in a data-informed, experimentation-driven agile environment.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care