Head of Payments Growth Marketing - USA RemotePrimary Location: Georgia - Remote Additional location(s): United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsite.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do…..
GoDaddy thrives on winning and servicing our 20M+ businesses with our commerce/ payments suite of products to increase sales and profits. The commerce suite includes products we sell online (Woo Commerce Store, Online Store), on Marketplaces, via Social, in-person at their brick-and-mortar store, over the phone, and more. You will play a critical role in driving profitable growth and leading initiatives in Commerce.
The Head of Growth for Commerce role requires oversight of many moving pieces, so you must have an excellent eye for detail and effectively prioritize tasks. The ideal candidate possesses a good business acumen, written and verbal communication skills, and analytical skills.
What you'll get to do…
- Own, define, and deliver on growth initiatives in Commerce and Payments by focusing on lead generation and by crafting a sales engine with a predictable CAC to LTV ratio
- Define the merchant personas that can benefit the most from our commerce offering, based on industry vertical (ex. Doctor’s offices, Auto parts) and merchant size (annual sales of $100K to $1Million) You will partner with our Product/Product Marketing teams on this front
- Shape inbound and outbound lead generation strategies – identify, define, and prioritize various tactics: upsell existing customer base by advertising on GoDadddy.com, partner with referral networks, paid SEM, paid social, attending events, and experiment with field sales. You’ll partner with the Marketing teams
- Lead all aspects of and influence CRM Design and Integration with sales leaders and product teams. Build an efficient system to improve sales success, craft effective pipeline management, and identify mentoring opportunities
- Solidify and scale outbound and inbound sales. Work closely with Sales leadership and finance to set growth goals, sales quotas, territory/organization design, and compensation plans, and track sales performance
- Partner with Risk, Activation, and Customer Success teams to remove obstacles in signing deals and make our customers successful
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to provide inputs on upcoming marketing strategies and recommend product improvements
Your experience should include…
- Minimum of 10 years in Direct Marketing focused on payments and building repeatable SMB sales funnels including lead generation
- Experience in building robust commerce frameworks with the ability to develop analytical frameworks to address sophisticated business issues
- Experience driving metrics and P&L for a new business unit
- Excitement and passion for supporting, growing and empowering small and medium-sized businesses
- Experience working with power sellers and assessing sign up & response rates
- End-to-end lifecycle and revenue generation experience (cost of acquisition lifecycle and lifetime value)
We've got your back... We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy here (https://www.godaddy.com/legal/agreements/equal-opportunity-employment-statement).
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R016863
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $208000.00 - $312000.00
- Seattle, New York City: $196000.00 - $294000.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $180000.00 - $270000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $160000.00 - $240000.00