GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
Here at the GoDaddy Platform Experience team, we are looking for someone who is able to develop interactive SPAs that can be used across the GoDaddy brands.
This role is suitable for any candidates that enjoy collaborating remotely and when required, occasionally travel across the UK and EMEA, to meet with other team members.
What you’ll get to do...
On a day to day basis, you would be part of a team of five, working on projects that span across several scrum teams.
Our team allows for working remotely as well as flexible hours.
- Help building numerous hosting and e-commerce customer-facing products with various business objectives
- Provide the best user experience
Your experiences should include...
- High understanding of React and Redux (or similar state management)
- Medium understanding of Sagas or Epics (or similar business logic control flows)
- Experience building middle tiers via RESTful APIs and other technologies such as GraphQL and WebSocket
- Nice to have: Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) software development, Git/GitHub, and related tools
- Experience in, or strong interest in Testing
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R010369