Software Engineer, FrontendPrimary Location: British Columbia, Canada - Remote Additional location(s): Alberta, Canada; Ontario, Canada
This role can be performed anywhere in Canada
This role is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do...
Our Domain Registrars and Investors team is looking for a software engineer to join us in building and improving the domain name experience at GoDaddy. As a software development engineer, your day-to-day will involve working with groundbreaking technologies such as React JS, Node JS, Next JS, K8s, and AWS.
This is a fast-growing space within GoDaddy, and we're building exciting new features and experiences applying machine learning model and data science. You'll be joining Domain Registrars and Investors (DRI), a core business unit within GoDaddy, crafting new platforms and tools for our customers. You will get the opportunity to be part of building high profile services in AWS that make significant impact internationally.
Who we are looking for...
- A highly motivated, self-driven engineer
- Someone with a positive, can-do attitude
- Someone who cares about maintainability of the code and optimizing for performance + scalability
You will be...
- Accountable for code quality and writing unit and integration tests
- A strong team player
Your experience should include...
- Strong object-oriented programming and design fundamentals
- Some professional Single Page Web Application development experience in related technologies
- Experience developing in React JS
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Agile
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You might also have...
- Experience working with containerized solutions
- Strong understanding of software security best practices
- Passion for quality, user experience, and groundbreaking web technologies
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R012671