Senior Data Scientist - RemotePrimary Location: British Columbia, Canada - Remote Additional location(s): Quebec, Canada
Join our team
GoDaddy’s Domain Search and Recommendation is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team that develops and applies machine learning methods to improve our customer’s search experience. Domain Search is one of the key strategic pillars of GoDaddy, with an important contribution to the company’s revenue, customer growth and innovation. As a data scientist, you would play a major role in improving the search page across all markets we support worldwide.
You’ll work Remote in United States OR Canada. Your manager is in Santa Clara, CA.
What you'll get to do
- Work with the latest deep learning technologies to develop and optimize advanced machine learning models to improve our customer’s experience.
- Be self-driven, understand the data we have, and provide data driven insights to all of our challenges.
- Mine datasets to develop features and models to improve search relevance and ranking algorithms.
- Design and analyze experiments to test new product ideas.
- Understand patterns and insights about what our users search for and purchase to help personalize our recommendations.
Your experience should include
- Masters in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, etc. with 2 years of industry experience.
- Experience with machine learning, statistics, and NLP
- Experience with Deep Learning and large data sets
- Experience with a machine learning platform such as tensorflow, AWS Sagemaker or pytorch.
- Experience with a programming language of your choice: Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Familiarity with large-scale data analytics in Spark, Hadoop, Pig or Hive.
You might also have
- Masters or PhD preferred
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012578