Manager Marketing, GoDaddy RegistryPrimary Location: British Columbia, Canada - Remote Additional location(s): Arizona
Location: Remote- US, Canada, Australia
GoDaddy Registry is seeking a driven, results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be part of a global team, supporting the strategic development and execution of marketing campaigns, roadmap planning, experiment design, and brand development to help GoDaddy Registry clients and product brands, to acquire new customers, grow revenue, generate traffic and drive engagement from our current customer base. This role will support the greater marketing organization and partner with key stakeholders throughout the company including channel marketers, brand, web, and business analytics to collaboratively create and execute marketing strategies to support the overall business.
What you'll get to do...
- Develop creative marketing strategies to successfully deliver on brand initiatives and business unit goals. Lead the deployment of plans across positioning, promotions, marketing campaigns and budget management to meet KPIs
- Conduct in-depth analyses, to identify actionable insights, suggest experimentation ideas, make recommendations, and present findings to global cross-functional groups to inform and support marketing strategy, as well as drive KPI's across platforms and campaigns
- Coordinate campaign efforts with other channels to maximize marketing impact, developing and executing co-branded initiatives and communicating openly with channel leads to drive performance and branding
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies to meet and exceed volume and ROI objectives, run intricate campaign experimentation including A/B tests, and regularly share reporting to communicate the status of initiatives based on the plans and priorities set by the business unit
- Direct social creative ideation, including, but not limited to: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn, managing production, editorial calendars, channel and profile governance, and ensuring executional success among internal and external teams
- Lead end-to-end creative processes including brief development, identifying tactical requirements, delivering against brief, scheduling creative reviews, and distilling collective feedback
- Ideating, developing and negotiating strategic marketing partnerships with aligned organizations to help drive mutually beneficial growth.
Your experience should include...
- 4-year college degree preferred, in marketing business, or quantitative field.
- 8+ years in marketing or similar department at a multifaceted technology organization and/or in a relevant consulting, or entrepreneurial setting.
- Strong understanding of key testing methodologies used in marketing. Can craft and clearly explain a hypothesis, test results and identify winning strategies.
- Experience driving end-to-end marketing campaigns through multiple channels, with ability to draw out insights and make data driven decisions with “test & learn” mentality.
- Experience with campaign execution and experimentation, web and customer analytics, demonstrating strong grasp of business insight tools (Sprinklr and GA).
- Strong project management skills, with ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, prioritize varying demands, set deadlines, and learn new systems as needed.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A team-first player with a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and execute tests and initiatives on a timely basis.
- Have a proactive attitude and be a great team player.
About us... GoDaddy Registry is one of the world’s largest and leading domain name registry providers empowering online innovation. We operate top-level domains (TLDs) on behalf of sovereign nations, city governments and global brands so that people worldwide can bring their ideas to life online.
With more than two decades of industry leadership to draw on, we serve as the Registry Operator for TLDs like .co, .us, .biz, and .nyc – and manage the backend technology for hundreds more. Our team is building a platform for future innovation and growth that will positively impact the entire global internet community. To learn more about us, please visit www.registry.godaddy.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013633